July 6, 2023
Mr.Nanda Kishore, Managing Director, Featured Article on UNI
Ramky Estates, a leading residential realtor in Hyderabad and a member of the Rs. 2,000 crore "Ramky Group" worldwide business conglomerate is a reality developer with offices in Hyderabad and a substantial presence in South India. Ramky Estates declared on Wednesday that it would like to book more than Rs 2,000 crore in residences for the entire current fiscal year, an increase from Rs 1200 crore the year prior.
In a press conference conducted, M. Nanda Kishore, MD of Ramky Estates, said, We have a land bank of 1000 acres spread among the key areas of Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai, and all are ready for building. He asserted that residential projects totaling 15 million square feet are being constructed in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, and Bengaluru at Rs.10,000 crore and that two residential projects totaling around 4 million square feet are planned for the city at Rs.36,000 crore.
Accordingly, our projects are currently restricted to 4 cities in south India because of varied by-laws. However, we will expand our business to other states once by-laws are standardized. Of the entire projects, 90% are residential, and the other 10% are purely commercial. He said that our key segment areas include the development of a gated residential complex, integrated township, commercial and retail, and affordable housing plotting. We have a track record of delivering over 27 top-quality projects totaling 10 million square feet and valued at an estimated Rs 3,500 crore.
Click the link below to learn more about India's bright future in the real estate sector.